HP Spectre 14 x360 (Core i7 – 1355U, 8GB RAM LPDDR4X-4266 (Onboard), 512GB SSD, 13.5”)
Features of the model mentioned:
- Processor: The laptop is equipped with an Intel Core i7-1355U processor. This is likely a 10th or 11th generation Intel Core processor, known for its good balance of performance and power efficiency.
- Memory (RAM): It comes with 8GB of LPDDR4X-4266 RAM, which is soldered onto the motherboard (onboard). LPDDR4X is a low-power, high-performance memory type often used in ultrabooks and premium laptops.
- Storage: The laptop has a 512GB SSD (Solid State Drive). SSDs offer fast data access speeds and improve overall system responsiveness compared to traditional hard drives.
- Display: The HP Spectre 14 x360 features a 13.5-inch display. The “x360” in the name suggests it’s a 2-in-1 laptop, meaning you can use it as a traditional laptop or flip the screen around for tablet-like functionality. The display size is in the smaller range, which can make it more portable.
- Operating System: It typically comes with Windows 10 or Windows 11 pre-installed, depending on the release date. However, you can usually upgrade to the latest Windows version when available.
- Build and Design: Spectre laptops are known for their premium build quality and design. They often feature a slim and stylish chassis with aluminum construction.
- Ports: The specific ports available can vary depending on the exact model and year of release, but it typically includes a combination of USB-C, USB-A, and other connectivity options like HDMI and a headphone jack.
- Battery Life: Battery life can vary depending on usage and the model’s specifications, but HP Spectre laptops generally aim for good battery life to complement their portability.
- Graphics: The laptop likely features integrated Intel UHD or Iris Xe graphics
You may also buy;